Hi, glam. Today, I am reviewing the Juvias Places brand. This product is liked all over the world. It reaches all beauty lovers after the great success of their foundation cream. Recently, they launched a foundation stick; let's see full details about this product.
Price - $16
my shade - Dominica
Available shade - 30
Juvias sticky foundation is very creamy and pigmented.
The coverage is complete with a double layer; applying a single foundation layer gives you medium coverage.
This foundation is suited for dry skin, not oily skin type.
After laying the foundation, it definitely needs a powder setting. We want to leave the skin without powder setting; this foundation has an oily formula.
The availability of shade range is good.
The cost of the sticky foundation is too high, $16bucks.
My final verdict is I don't like this formula of foundation. I won't recommend this foundation glam. It's in the middle of the wall, neither like nor not like.
0 Comments