New ELF lash "N Roll curling mascara worth for buying [ Must try]

Hi Glam, how are you all doing? I hope everyone is doing fantastic. It's been a while since I didn't blog, so I'm back with the best mascara from the drugstore.

price - $6

color- black


My experience with this elf mascara,

  • Gives your lashes maximum curl and lift
  • Double-sided and curved silicone brush works to separate, lift, and curl each lash
  • Smudge- and flake-resistant formula
  • Vegan and cruelty-free

  • Why I love it:
    • It's comfortable to wear the whole day with no smudge and is easy to remove, too
    • The price is very affordable to repurchase 
    • it definitely doesn't need any fake lashes 
    • Natural looking lashes
    • I highly recommend this mascara. 
    • Do like and share, and post your questions and recommendations below.
    See you in the next blog post Takecare bye,




    Post a Comment

    0 Comments