New Rare beauty body and hair mist( must try)

 RARE BEAUTY BODY AND HAIR FRAGRANCE MIST 



price - $28

Net weight - 100 ML





 My experience with body mist,

This superfine fragrance mist is infused with biotin, niacinamide, and peach flower extract. It revitalizes your body and hair with sparkling lemon zest, soft jasmine, and smooth cashmere wood.

 A little goes a long way. Also, when I sprayed it on my body, I felt the lemon zest flavor feel fresh and fabulous.

The hair looks fresh and smells long-lasting. I didn't feel greasy hair after spraying it into my hair, so I 100% recommend it. Also, it gives a little bit of shine to hair.

This is 100% safe for skin and  hair

Final conclusion,

I highly recommend this body mist to everyone. It is not overwhelming and is a very shuttled spray; however, it doesn't stay long, 

 Post your thoughts and comments below. See you in the next blog post.












 



Post a Comment

0 Comments