ESSENCE LIP AND CHEEK TINT
- The current trend is lip stain; I have tried most of the lip stains from the drugstore. Recently, my everyday product is Lip Satin from Essence.
- Essence lip stains deliver a lightweight, punchy pop of color with unbeatable drugstore value.Overview
- Product: Essence What A Tint! Lip & Cheek Tint or Essence Hydra Kiss Lip Tint.
- Price: Highly budget-friendly, typically retailing around $5.99 CAD to $6.99 CAD.
- Texture: Water-like, weightless, and non-sticky.
- Finish: Ranges from a natural matte flush to a soft, luminous glow.
What I Love about this lip - satin - Dual-Purpose Power: Functions beautifully as both a buildable lip stain and a fresh cheek blush.
- Comfortable Wear: Glides on like water without drying out or tightening the lips.
- Completely Kiss-Proof: Stays transfer-resistant and smudge-proof once it fully dries down.
- Clean Formula: Certified 100% vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free.
cons,
- Sheer Initial Payoff: Requires multiple layers for an intense, bold color look.
- Fades After Heavy Meals: Lasts well through standard daily wear but will require touch-ups after eating oily foods; also doesn't last for a long day
- Limited Shade Range: The color choices lean heavily into traditional peachy, pink, and coral tones.
- I prefer the rosy mauve shade because the other two shades are coral and peachy, which aren't good for any skin tone; I definitely don't recommend buying.
- If you're looking for buget friendly lipsatin I highly recommend to buy.




0 Comments