BEST FOUNDATION I FOUND IT FOR DRY SKIN

Hi, glam girls, today is the best day for me, cause I bought Nars foundation absolutely wonderful foundation I waited so long to buy this foundation finally it happened.so let's see the pros and cons of this Nars Radiant Long Wear foundation.



price $49 US
Shade .. Tahoe for Medium to dark skin tone {warm under tone}
Available shade - 33


SHADE TAHOE







1.Introducing NARS’ first 16-hour foundation.

2. This foundation is Longwear with a lightweight formula.

3. Its a medium to high coverage with supernatural and  

 it's breathable.

4. It wears longer, stays stronger, and looks even better with

 each hour
5. The only cons of the price is a bit higher compared to other high-end products.

6. It doesn't give full coverage with one coat of application 

 on your face, you have to layered up to get the result.

7, This foundation doesn’t oxidize after settling on our face it looks flawless and easy to blend into our skin,

8, I highly recommended to all skin type.

9, Thi foundation is doesn’t crease and non-cakey foundation too.

I hope this post helpful for you to choose the right foundation, see you in the next post-bye take care.
 
                                                         

Post a Comment

5 Comments

Anonymous said…
Some truly wonderful blog posts on this website, regards for contribution.
Anonymous said…
I take pleasure in, lead to I found just what I used to be having a
look for. You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
Bye
SOFIA said…
Hi thanks for your feedback next time when u comment mention along with your name rather than Anonymous thanks.
Anonymous said…
Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues.
It was truly informative. Your website is useful.

Many thanks for sharing!
SOFIA said…
HI THANKS FOR COMMENT ON MY BLOG