NARS RADIANT CREAMY FULL COVERAGE CONCEALER

Hi, glam I am very happy to review this product.

 NARS RADIANT CREAMY  CONCEALER AWARD-WINNING CONCEALER.


PRICE  FULL SIZE -$30
MINI ONE - $13 
AVAILABLE SHADE - 30
MY SHADE - CARAMEL 

My foundation shade in Nars is TAHOE 2
MY SKIN TONE IS  WARM TO GOLDEN UNDERTONE




" Makeup should not cover  up our skin it should enhance our natural beauty not mask it ''






My experience with Nars concealer,

  •  I really impressed with this product I would say wow product trust me girls this amazing concealer definitely worth to buy. 
  •  It gives you full coverage with radiant coverage.
  •  This is a waterproof resistant and non-crease concealer.
  •  It stays for 16hrs yes it stays for longer hrs.
  •  The formula was very creamy easy to blendable after applying I feel my skin looks beautiful and natural-looking.
  •  Even though the price is too high it's worth buying this kind of high-end product.
  •  If u guys felt it too high means go for mini one before buying full size try it. I don't see any cons with this product.
  •  I really like it very much I definitely recommend this product to everyone this is a perfect concealer for everyone all skin range 
  • Many shades are available easy to find our concealer go to any Sephora or Ulta they have tester u can test then buy choose close to your shade I prefer my skin tone it looks natural on the face, but many people look one or two shade lighter than actual skin color, but I prefer my skin color it's up to you girls.

That's it pls post your wonderful comments below see you in the next blog post-bye take care.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

Anonymous said…
NARS is wonderful concealer I also using this one I like it enhance our eyes your blog very useful information is great.
SOFIA said…
thank you for your lovely comment on my post
HARA said…
MY FAVORITE CONCELAER IS NARS I LIKE IT SUCH GREAT STUFF ON YOUR BLOG KEEP DOING I SPEND MUCH TIME ON YOUR BLOG THANK YOU.
SOFIA said…
HI HARA THK YOU