Best Beauty Tips for glowing skin

Hi, lovely glam today I'm sharing my all-time beauty tips for glowing skin, its 100% result you'll achieve without any doubt, let's do it glam.
Though all the tips I'm sharing today are simple, but it really worth trying and very effective too glam. 

Glow at home,

  • Castor oil (organic or Normal )
  • ice cube  - 1

Apply custard oil on face leave it for few seconds then take one ice cube massage all over face where you applied oil, wait for 15 minutes then wash your face with cold water you'll feel fresh and glowy.


For the Dry face,

  • Egg white - 1
  • Any face oil 

 This tip is my all-time favorite take one egg white mixed with few drops of any face oil like coconut oil, lavender oil, badam oil, olive oil apply all over the face, leave it for 20mints then wash your face with cold water. Do it once in a week you'll see your face is glowing.



Glow face pack,

This face pack gives immediate result simple face pack all you need three ingredients
  • Badam - 10 
  • Cold milk - Three tbs
  • Honey - one tbs
  


Steps,

1, Soak the badam in water overnight then grind the badam along with honey and cold milk like a paste consistency.
2, Next step make sure your face clean and apply the face pack all over the face don't forget your neck area leave for 20 to 25 minutes.
3, Then face your face with cold water without soap, see your face will look young and fresh.

All these tips I follow in my daily routine life it really works for me I hope it'll work for you also glam. Thank you for reading my blog if you like my post pls share your thoughts and comments with me see you in the next blog post-bye.

''Stay Home Save Life''


Post a Comment

0 Comments