Maybelline super stay foundation

Hi,  I'm sharing my review for the foundation from Maybelline's super stay.

What it is: A pigmented foundation that gives a matte, full-coverage finish, designed to provide Flawless 24-hour wear. The lightweight, oil-free formula so that it won’t block your pores.

                             


Price - $11.99

Shade color - 312 (GOLDEN DORE)







What I liked: The packaging is nice and simple, and I like that it has a pump dispenser. The foundation gives good coverage, it’s very pigmented, so it covers marks on the skin easily and leaves a nice matte finish. I found it easy to blend with a densely packed foundation brush (I used the Huda Beauty Buff and it also blended out really well and gave good coverage with a damp beauty blender.

My verdict is;


  •  I have very dry skin I wore it from morning to evening after applying my face looks cakey not natural coz the shade I picked was wrong for my skin tone, so my tip for choosing your shade to go for one shade paler than what your actual skin color, coz as it oxidizes a lot.
  • I highly recommend this foundation to all, this is the best foundation for oily skin, and if you are well pre- skin before foundation it suits dry skin too.
  • I hope this review helpful for you too, see you in the next blog spot. 
  • bye.


Post a Comment

0 Comments