TYMO RING HAIR STRAIGHTENING BRUSH

Hi, everyone recently I tried my new hair straightener from Tymo this product was most hype and popular among girls, so let see the real performance.

Price - $50 ( from Amazon )
Color - Black
Available color - Black and Pink


What is it,

This is a new version of hair straightener attached with a brush so two in one we don't need to comb the hair while doing with this tymo straightener ,coz this kit will do both in handy.

What are the products included inbox,



  • One Pink comb brush for detangled 
  • Two clips.
  • One heat protection gloves.
  • Tymo ring.
  • Cover for the straightener










 My experience with this product,

  •  I really love the design of the comb brush attached with hair straightening. 
  •  5 temperature levels for different hair types(266-410)
  • 60 seconds fast heat up.
  • 30 minutes auto-off.
  • 360°swivel power cord and  International dual voltage 110-240V.

PROS,

  •  The price is fifty bucks is worth for high-quality performance.
  •  It has five levels of setting so you can set the heating temperature according to your hair nature.
  •  I have very fine and thin hair for I set 260 temps it works well on my hair, 
  • It definitely works looks amazingly on curly and thick wavy hair.
  • It gives volume to our hair after finishing hair, usually, the straighten makes my hair very thin.
  • And the bonus point is our hair looks shiny.
  • It heats up very quickly with no wastage of time.
  • It doesn't burn our hands safe to do.
  • My hair looks fine the next day too.

CONS,

  • I have seen the more hair fall while doing so my tip is don't do it with very dry hair pre-your hair and washed properly with hydrating shampoo.
  • It is really difficult to do in the front hair section.
  • I have to hold my hair each and every time.
  • Better to do after taking a head bath it looks better and looks shiny.
  • I won't recommend do every day once in a while or occasionally is good for fine and thin hair.
  • I won't like my hair looks straight I liked to do curly hair. 

My final verdict,

     I would say this product is a dupe version of the Dyson hair kit it cost around $550, So by investing in a huge amount we can try this product.
     I highly recommend this tymo ring to shop it doesn't break our bank price and this product definitely worth trying glam.
    I hope this review helps to buy a good product pls share it and post your comments and thoughts about down see you in next blog post-bye ...






Post a Comment

0 Comments