MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL EYELINER

Hi all,
       I'm reviewing Maybelline Colossal eyeliner; after reading my blog, everyone going to order this eyeliner, so let's get started,

Price INR 425

Packaging,
   The cute packaging makes it look like a sketch pencil, making it very easy to draw liners on our eyes.



My experience  with Maybelline colossal liner,
    Maybelline has two  types of sketch eyeliner
       1, Maybelline Hyper glossy liner - Rs  316
       2. Maybelline colossal liner - Rs. 425
Both r looks like sketch pencil. Only; I picked the second one coz of long-lasting and smudge-proof.
Simply I love this cute baby eyeliner. Only one stroke is enough to draw; very thick in black color and easy to remove; if I don't touch or rub my eyes, it stays more than 8 hours on my eyes, but eventually, if u rub ur eyes, it vanishes within one rub.

Pros,
    Easy to draw
   Very thick in color
    Easy to handle
   Waterproof and smudge-proof

Cons,  
    The price is too much for 1.2 gram
   Rating  3.5/5

Bye, see u next blog.
 




                     




Post a Comment

0 Comments