Garnier BB cream ( miracle skin perfector)

Hi,
    I am back with super bb cream from  Garnier, my blogs always be short I don't want  people to get  bore reading the long page, so let get started,


Price Rs  (40 gram) 250 and  Rs 99 for 18 gram
Now the price was reduced to  Rs 199,
My experience with bb cream,
   It comes in a beige color tube with a screw cap.
   It has flowery fragrance smell,
   It has lightweight  and  cream blends very well,
   It contains SPF 24 it helps to protect from  uva 

Pros about garnier bb cream ,
  Easy blends on face no need of setting powder
  Lightweight 
  It does look cakey on the face 
  It also contains moisture 
  
Cons about garnier bb cream ,
   Only one shade available 
   No coverage 
   Not suit for dusky skin tone
   I don't feel I'm wearing  cream on face 
  Once I applied on face it gives a glittery finish after that my face looks oily.

 The final verdict,
  Personally, I don't like garnier bb cream after wearing I face looks dulla/oily, so the girl doesn't waste money buying bb cream available in the market go for a good foundation.
Rating was 2/5



   

Post a Comment

0 Comments