Lakme Absolute shine line

Hi all,
  Today I am back with an eyeliner review  from Lakme brand I knew we all love  to wear eyeliner, so let's begin,

Price (4.5 ml ) Rs 350 ( black)
Now the price was reduced to Rs 272( only online ) Offer 
Available shade -  5 colors,

 My experience. With " Lakme shine liner"'
      I got this eyeliner one year back but still, it does its job without making the bottle dry it made up a water-based formula,
We will get intense color in one stroke that to stay for the whole day  without smudging,
It dries  quickly and it gives a matte finish on our eyelids
five colors are available only online not in stores.



 

Pros about eyeliner,
  Long-lasting
  Rich in black color
  Matte finish 
  Smudge-proof and waterproof 
 We get great winged finish

 Cons about eyeliner,
   Price is too much 
   The brush is  too loose while drawing 
   Very slim brush  
   We draw only thin lines on eyes  
   No date of manufacturing and expiry date mentioned 

 The overall verdict was I like this liner 50 /50 only I am expected too much before buying this product. 
Rating. 3.5 / 5 



Post a Comment

0 Comments