Say yes to this cream (How to remove Dark circles)

Hi, girls. Today, I am making first impressions of the product from Yes Cream,
After searching and trying several products to eliminate dark circles, I finally found a super excellent quick result. Within a week, u will see improvement and vanishing dark circles.

                          YES TO GRAPEFRUIT (dark circles correcting eye cream).


Actual Price $15.77
The offer price was$7.85 (15ml)

                                         The main thing is a paraben-free product.


My experience with Yes Cream,
 I bought it after seeing good reviews about this product at Walmart without any expectations. I ordered the yes cream because I had already tried a couple of creams, but the 0% result let me try this. Also, I started to apply this cream on the first day. I didn't see any results, but I continued using it for a week. I see; little by little, dark circles start to disappear. Within 15 days, my dark circles vanished entirely.
My only dislike is the smell of the cream, like medicine. 
While applying, I totally cover my nose.
This cream doesn't blend into our skin. It stays on our skin once we wake up in the morning. Wash it off with a face wash. So, girls, I definitely recommend this cream. Pls try 100% result; u will get it. Bye.





  

Post a Comment

0 Comments