Nyx Micro Tinted Brow pen

NYX NEW  PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP LIFT N SNATCH BROW TINT PEN 

Price - $10.99

Available shade - 10 

My shade - black 


My Experience with Nyx tinted brow pens,

  • I'm a brow girl. I always looking for new drugstore products, recently NYX launched a tinted brow pen,
  • I like the color black it exactly matches my brow.
  • Ten shades are available in the drugstore.
  • It's an a16 hrs long-wear and waterproof brow pen.
  • The tip of the brow pen is very Sharpe; it is not easy to draw quickly,
  • This brow pen takes more time to get a perfectly arched brow; u need the patience to draw brows.
  • This tinted brow suit is for people who don't have a brow entirely on their face. 
  • In my personal experience, I don't like this brow pen; it takes too much time, sometimes the ink comes out too much,
  • Some colors change after wearing on the brow.
  • I'm not recommending this product; for 11 bucks, it is not worth it. 






Post a Comment

0 Comments