How to get healthy clear skin after 40's age

 How do you take care of your skin after 40? All you need is basic morning and night skincare, good eating habits, and exercise. Below I listed a few basic steps I follow 

A few Steps I follow every day,

  • Take care of each and every meal you eat include some veggies, I like steamed broccoli 
  • Exercise at least three times a week
  • Skincare is very important each and every day
  • CSMS - cleanser, serum, moisture, sunscreen, and any treatment like Retinol, for dark circles on your face.
  • Eat Any berries daily I prefer blueberries, strawberries, and Raspberries.

Please try these tips to get clear skin..

Below I posted my image after following all these steps for many years constantly maintaining good food habits along with good skincare, hope these tips help those who suffer from dark spots, pigmentation, dark patches on the face, moles, and dark circles.




Post a Comment

0 Comments