NYX THE BROW GLUE FOR CRAZY LEFT
Price - $16 (0.23 oz)
Product description,
If you're looking for a crazy brow gel that actually works, it has a strong hold that keeps my brows in place all day without feeling heavy.
The small brush makes it easy to apply and shape the brows for a natural, fluffy look.
It dries quickly and doesn't make my brows crunchy when I use a light layer. Overall, it's a great drugstore product that performs like a high-end brow gel.
I really like the innovation and performance of this product. It works well and does exactly what it promises. However, the price is hard to justify.
The tube is very small, yet it costs around $16, and after tax, it comes to about $18. If you use it every day, it can be empty within a week, making it too expensive for regular use. I don't understand why no one is talking about the price.
It's a great product, but I wish it came in a larger size or at a more affordable price.
Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave a suggestion below in the comment box. See you all next blog post.




0 Comments