Lakme eyeconic( brown shade)

 Hi all,
     Today, I am reviewing everyone's favorite eyeliner product  from the Lakme brand; I already did Lakme eyeliner( black shade ), so let's find out more about the product,


Price INR 250
Gram. 0.35

Packaging,
    The packaging is sleek and straightforward, like a sketch pencil-type, and easy to roll on and off.



My experience. With Lakme eye conic eyeliner, 
    The texture was smooth, creamy, and very pigmented; I already tried the black shade, but I want to try this brown shade. This shade will help make eyebrows look like eyeliner; the Lakme was 100% better than the Maybelline eyeliner.
    
Shade available  - 5

Pros about Lakme eyeconic,
  Easy to use
  Nonbreakable lid
  Long-lasting 
 Very cream
 Two in one color

Cons about Lakme eyeconic,
  Nothing

 My rating was 4/5





Post a Comment

1 Comments