First impression lakme Absolute lip color

Hi, glam. Today, I am reviewing one of the best products from Lakme.
 Lakme Absolute lip pout cream has a pop of color with added glossiness. We can call them lip crayons, though!
 I love lip crayons. I picked up 2 shades: Red Pout and Orange Tease.
 I recently got this product from nykaa.com with a 50% discount daily. I am happy to get it at an off-price that is worth buying. I love it.

Actual Price - Rs 650.

After a discount - Rs 325.




Available colors - 6





I got two shades,


  •    Red pout,
  •    orange Tease



Red pout and orange Tease


  
My experience with this product,
   Great packaging. It is very convenient to use and does not need a sharpener. Just twist it and apply it.
The color of the lips was very vibrant.
It suits fair and medium skin tones.
It doesn't need any sharper to make the pencil pinpoint each time it has a twist on the back of the crayon to twist it and use it.
I highly recommend this product to everyone.
I hope this post helps you glam.
I highly recommend this lip color; please post your lovely comments below. Bye, take care.






Post a Comment

0 Comments