BEST NYX NEW POMADE BROW PENCIL PRODUCT

Hi, glam recently I did  ulta haul I found new 
 NYX NEW POMADE BROW PENCIL DEFINER  I always love NYX brow product so thought to try.
let's see details about the product.

price $11
Available shade - 8







 My experience with Nyx brow fill and fluff,
   This is such an overwhelming product it is so easy and breezy I was so amazed by the pigmentation of the brow.
It comes in eight colors matt shade with smooth and wax texture and pigmented finish.
easy to use with great features on both sides.
I like the shape of the pencil it really helps full to fill our brow it take less time to compare to others brow pencil.
It not only defines our brow but u fill the brow using the pencil and the excellent part is the brush is amazing it is easy to make the brow looks perfect.
I highly recommend this product to everyone it saves our time it is easy and quick to get the perfect brow.
my last tip is to go one shade lighter than your brow colors to get the natural look.
 if u like my page follow me and share with your Friends see u n the next blog bye.

shade - espresso






Post a Comment

0 Comments