DOLLOR BRUSH DOES MIRACEL

Hi, friends today fast-moving world everything needs to done very quick, and fast when we start the makeup it takes SO much time to get the perfect look so we need a tool to get that look recently I got this elf foundation brush.

PRICE $ 1






My experience with the brush,
  when I buying this brush I thought OK dollar only let's try I usually apply foundation with beauty blender only when I started to apply through elf foundation brush it erases the black patches like tiny on my check it covers fully usually beauty blender don't cover everything and its multiple usages u can apply everything using This brush-like concealer, foundation, corrector, etc so go head but this super brush from elf it does the job like high-end foundation brush do I highly recommend this brush to everyone. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments