NEW COLOR POP EYE SHADOW

Hi glam recent time  color pop become my favorite makeup products two weeks before they launched new  shadow this eye shadow become very trendy in beauty world.
 This eye Shadow colors are beautiful,so today I am sharing my review and thoughts about this product.


Price - $12
My eye shadow - Night owl 
Available eye shadows - love bird , Night owl , love of paradise







My experience with this eye shadow,
   This Night owl from color pop brand is very Reasonable price with high end performance.
     The shades are very pretty and everyday wearable.
     The color shades are very pigmented and creamy easily blend able in to the skin.
     I love the shimmery colors  as well nude colors it enhance the eyes,if u have hooded eyes like me then u guys love the light and golden  shimmery shade this both are very pretty i love it.

MY final verdict is i highly recommended this eye Shadow its is better than any high end products must buy u guys going to love it.
post yours lovable comments below bye take care.






Post a Comment

0 Comments