ELF BLUSH COLORFUL BLUSHES

Hi, glam how are you all Happy Christmas and Happy new year to all. Let's dig into today's review I wish to start this year with blush colors.

  ELF BLUSH
  PRICE - $8 
  SHADE ELF BLUSH - LIGHT
  AVAILABLE SHADE - LIGHT, MEDIUM, DARK




My Experience with blush,
  • Four blush shades in one palette I  like the colors in this palette not too bright or not too light it's in between perfect for everyday wear.
  •  Little goes a long way.
  • The blush colors are not super pigmented, but it's worth the price.
  • It suits the light to medium skin tone.
  • I won't say this is the best product, but for beginners in makeup who want to try different color one palette can go for it.
  • This blush palette doesn't have a name on each blush, so I mentioned each color as a number for your identification.
  • you can create a mix and match colors and this blush stays all day long.
  • I like the number one color very pretty color it suits skin tone like me golden to warm undertone.
  • This blush for a suit for normal to dry skin.






I Already reviewed cream blush I will link that review pls check it out glam. https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/search?q=elf+cream+blush+

Post a Comment

0 Comments