NYX TINTED BROW MASACARA

Hi glam  everyone wish to have beautiful arch brow, Since we get older density of our brow thickness will automatically reduced,but some time we need some product to get that natural thick full brow back. 
so recently my all time favorite elf tinted brow mascara is over.
so I thought to try New Nyx Tinted brow mascara. lets see its getting my thumps or not.


Price - $7.89
Available shade - 5
My shade - black




My Experience with foolproof tinted brow mascara,

 1,If u want beautiful brow means this tinted helps your dream come true.
It sets, tames and tints brows for natural-looking wear. 

2,The formula leaves brows feeling soft while maintaining complete control. 
I really love this brow mascara very easy to finish our brow setting this baby will do very quickly.

3,It stay whole day doesn't smudge and water proof too.

4,The formula is gel base not liquid base brow its easy to use.

5, I recommend this brow glam must try
If you have no time for draw your brow just use this tinted only on your brow it will take care rest of the work.

6,Ididn't see any cons about this product.

7,My full Thumps up to this product.
so glam must try this product post your comments below bye take care. 





Post a Comment

0 Comments