Nyx Profesional Matte Bronzer glow

Hi, glam welcomes to beauty blog,
            Today's review about contour from NYX nowadays we'll be stuck in one place, so to utilize this precious free time why not learn/ practice how to make our face like define face by doing simple contour. let's do it glam.


 In the beauty world, the last few years has the mainstream beauty industry adapted these makeup concepts so everyone can have a chiseled look in their everyday life. so why can't we do it very simple, you need a little practice to achieve define face,


                                For the bronzy glow any time in a year



Nyx bronzer


Price - $9
Available shade - 5
My Shade color -  medium





                                     

NYX PROFESSIONAL MATTE BRONZER


  •  I got Nyx bronzer matte one because I like the matte formula for me I don't like the cream version.
  •  I Really like the Nyx formula very pigmented as well matte too.
  • I’m not a bronzy girl but I really like to contour my nose without nose contour makeup doesn’t complete.
  • The color I got medium suits to golden to olive tone skin tone.
  • It stays on the face the whole day easy to blendable on the face by using a brush as well as a beauty blender and look natural.
  • For the price, you get good quality performance.
  • It helps to achieve a natural bronzy and healthy complexion look by using this matte bronzer.
  • This is the perfect shade for summer as well as winter it doesn't smudge on the face.
  • This bronzer is really super easy to apply it easily blendable to achieve my Sharpe nose for me.
  • I Tried creamy version of the NYX  is not easy to apply and blendable on a face I won't like  and recommend the creamy version to anyone it horrible product, but this matte version super easy I'm glad to buy this product,
  • I highly recommend this product must try and post your lovable comment below keep reading my blog bye.

    " STAY HOME SAVE LIFE  "



Post a Comment

0 Comments