BEST COTTON PAD { makeup remover}

Hi, beautiful glam face cotton pad is very essential for makeup, so today I'm sharing my favorite and best cotton pad in Ulta.





Price - $5
shape - square

My experience with the Ulta cotton pad,

  • Ulta's Premium Cotton Pads are lint-free and great for makeup and gel polish remover. These 100% pure cotton, lint-free pads are soft and gentle on the skin. Use for application of skincare and cosmetics. The smooth texture is perfect for the removal of makeup and nail polish.
  • I usually buy a drugstore brand, some cotton will stick into the face while cleaning it really annoying, but this premium cotton pad is wonderful and it doesn't stick on the face.
  • I highly recommend this cotton pad.
  • This cotton pad removes complete dirt on the face.
  • The cost of the pad is very less so easy to repurchase
  • I hope this small tip helpful to you if you like my blog pls share it with friends and family and post your valuable comment below. bye take            




The cotton pad has a small pocket to hold the pad.
Holding the pocket is easy to clean makeup all love face and neck.
I hope this review is useful to you If you like my blog pls share your valuable comments below
Bye Take care.

Post a Comment

0 Comments