Lets answer for my glam asked me on comments?

  I have combination skin. Which foundation should I use, Milani vs. NYX?

Hi, glam

    Recently one of my blog readers asked me which foundation is suitable for combination skin. I have used Milani and NYX foundations, so I know pretty well about both foundations.

Let's give an intro to both foundations,

Milani,






    1. Milani foundation conceal+2 in 1 foundation this creamy foundation gives medium to full coverage.
    2. My skin is dry this foundation doesn't suit me. It gives a greasy and cakey foundation.
    3. Definitely not suited for oily skin.
    4. It doesn't look good on the face and is a heavy foundation that delivers medium to full coverage.
    5. A big no to this foundation.

NYX,


  1. In the NYX brand, I highly prefer Nyx professional can't stop and won't stop foundation; this is such an excellent foundation for all skin ranges.
  2. I have been using this foundation for the past year the performance is lovely.
  3. It gives you full coverage without being cakey and greasy on the face,
  4. It stays longer easy to blend, looks like high-end professional makeup, 
  5. I highly suggest this foundation for all skin types.

The final verdict  

      NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP CAN'T STOP AND WON'T STOP 




Post a Comment

0 Comments