DRUG STORE HAUL

Hi, Friends. Today I came up with a Review of makeup products from a drugstore. Let's get started; I hope  girls like it,




 MUST HAVE PRODUCT I LIKED IT,

 MY TOP 3,

1, GARNIER SLEEK AND SHINE,


         This product is one of the best hair products. If u want to shine and freeze-free hair, then use this oil awesome I am very obsessed with this Garnier if it gives a floral smell and doesn't make my hair sticky, and smells great and shiny hair throughout the day. I feel great about my hair looks.

2, MAYBELLINE FIT ME PRESS POWDER,




Maybelline fits me as one of the best press powders in the drugstore. It doesn't make ur face dry I got light to medium shade. It perfectly matches my skin tone; it suits both oil and dry skin. A small tip from me while choosing press powder, choose one shade lighter than your skin color so that it doesn't look dark on your face.


3, MAYBELLINE SUPER STAY MATT INK,
 I purchased the shade Ruler 80. It is super matt lipstick. It stays all day. It takes a little time to get dry entirely once it gets to stay along.



                                 
                                           

BELOW IAM GOING TO MENTION THE PRODUCT I DOEST LIKE  IT MY PERSONAL OPINION 
👎👎 ,
                                                                                                                                           

WIT AND WILD  EYEBROW DEFINER.

  One of the worst products ever seen; it came with an eraser on the bottom of the pencil. I don't know what the use of the easier not pigmented, very dry pencil is,


                                               

WET AND WILD MEGA EYELINER,

I LIKE THE COLOR OF THE EYELINER, BUT DOESNT SUIT FOR WARM UNDERTONE. IT LOOKS GOOD ON FAIR-COLORED GIRLS



MAYBELLINE MASTER CAMO CORRECTOR,
 This is not for warm undertone skin color; it looks cakey; it doesn't cover any scar or darkness on my face; it seems like the full yellowest on my face, so I am not recommended to anyone.


  
RIMMEL THREE IN ONE (BLUSHES, BRONZER, HIGHLIGHTER)





  When I saw it in the drugstore, I grabbed it immediately. I thought it would be great for daily use because I like little compact packaging, but once I opened it, looks chalky. The only bronzer is pigmented other than blushes, and highlighter could be better.
 So, girls, I hope this review helps you to choose the best makeup in-store.






Post a Comment

0 Comments