MAYBELLINE NEW INSTANT AGE REWIND CONCEALER

Hi, girls, I am back with another drugstore product age rewind concealer from Maybelline,
Price $9.90  
shade - Caramel
 It suits for warm skin tone



First Iets see about good about concealer,
  Amazing pigmentation creamy texture and blends very well to the skin.
   It definitely erases medium dark circles on the face.
   It doesn’t grease after settling in the face.

Let see the disadvantage of this product,
   It’s very hard to find the right shade for our skin tone first I bought the wrong shade it totally looks white on my skin color then I tried shade caramel because it fully covered packaging so difficult to find the right shade of skin, so buy two shade nearest to your skin tone other than nothing I find disadvantage.

The shade range is very less in the drugstore,  but Maybelline recently added a darker shade to check it out with www.maybelline.com.

I  definitely recommend this concealer to buy, I hope 🤞 this review will help to u, viewers if thoughts my page gives u some information share with ur friends bye.

Post a Comment

0 Comments