MAYBELLINE TATTOO STUDIO BROW TINT PEN

Hi, glam. I am back. How are all of u doing? I want to thank you all for reading my blog. Let's get into today's review,

Maybelline products, is my first makeup product, and since then, I have fallen in love with this brand; all the products doing good except a few, which might not fulfill our expectations; let's pray tattoo studio brow pen product should do well.



price - $7.66
shade- Deep brown [ for black eyebrow]



My experience with this product,
   This Maybelline brow tint pen claims eyebrow tent pen draws eyebrow-like hair strokes quickly and looks natural.
   This brow tint pen is straightforward to use daily, but you don't get any professional eyebrow look.
   If you don't have natural eye hair or thin hair, it will help draw a tiny stroke line like an actual natural brow.

cons,
 This brow pen has a problem in the middle of drawing the brow. The liquid does not come out from the cell when it gets stuck or overflows on the eyebrow.
 After several times, nothing comes from the brow pen complete waste of money.
  It doesn't stay long, vanishes, and isn't waterproof. But on-site, they mentioned smudge-proof and waterproof, but definitely not.
   The shade range is significantly less. I definitely do not recommend this pen to anyone. Don't waste your money on social media. Some people over-hype this product and don't believe it. That is the worst outcome I didn't expect from Maybelline.

I hope my blog post helps you; keep reading and sharing your comments.
Thank you.

  



   
     

Post a Comment

1 Comments