BEST FOUNDATION IN DRUGSTORE { PHYSICIAN FORMULA HEALTHY FOUNDAITON }

Hi, glam I am back with the best current drugstore foundation both for oil skin, combination skin, and dry skin I link all reviews down pls check it guys.

My top 5 foundations,

1, Physician formula healthy foundation.[buildable coverage] best for all Skin Types.


https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2019/03/new-phyisician-formula-foundation.html
2, Nyx can't stop foundation.[full coverage] best for oily skin and combination skin 

 https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2019/05/new-nyx-foundation-review.html

3, Revlon candid foundation,[medium coverage] , It suit for all skin  I forget to review this Revlon foundation I did in foundation haul pls check it guys. sorry 











4, cover girl vitalist foundation.[medium to buildable coverage] dry skin 

 https://sofiatips.blogspot.com/2018/12/my-top-3-of-2018-and-happy-new-yera-2019.html.

5, cover girl True blend matt  [medium coverage] best for dry and combination skin.


Image result for covergirl foundation

My experience with all foundation,
  It was a wonderful experience with all foundation the formula was perfect for all skin types all foundation was breathable on the skin for days we can wear without any skin damage.
  Even it is a drugstore product but the output is beyond the high-end products must try all this foundation.
  I highly recommend this foundation to all skin types it looks amazing and natural finish on the face without any cakey finish I link above all review.
 pls check it out guys and share your thoughts and comments with me bye see u In next blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments