New maybelline lifter lip gloss

 NEW MAYBELLINE LIFTER LIPGLOSS







Available shade - 14 

Price - $8.99

My shade - petal(005)








pros,

  • I have loved Maybelline products recently. They launched a lifter gloss with Hyaluronic Acid.
  • The gloss gives you fuller lips with hydration.
  • I like the wand very easy to apply gloss on lips.
  • The shade I choose is a petal. It suits for a golden to warm undertone.
  • The lipgloss has light vanilla candy scent formula.
  • I love the packaging with the clear glass bottle.
  • The shade petal suits me; we don't need any lipstick for daily wear.
cons,
  • when I apply the gloss, it clicks out of my lips.
  • The formula has thick constancy, so it is difficult to apply to lips.
  • I didn't like the scent smell of lipgloss.
  • The gloss has a light sticky formula when I apply it to the lips.
  • It only stays for a short time.

    final verdict,

          I recommend this Maybelline lip gloss; I didn't like the scent formula, but the gloss shade color suits all skin tones. This blog post review helps you find the best products from the drugstore. Please share your comments below.
    BYE, TAKE CARE.....






















Post a Comment

0 Comments